Disinfection / cooling water treatment
PROCESS LIABILITY TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD.
The treatment of cooling water serves to reduce the consumption of cooling water and to protect the plant used against corrosion and deposits. For disinfection and cooling water treatment we use chemicals such as chlorine gas, chlorine dioxide and sodium hypochlorite.
OVERVIEW OF APPLICATION-SPECIFIC PRODUCTS.
- VACUTROL: complete storage and vacuum safety dosing system for Cl2
- CSE 200 compact safety evaporator for liquid Cl2
- DOSITROL regulating system
- Neutralisation systems and scrubbers for Cl2
- Complete dosing systems with measuring and control technology
- Storage tank of PE for sodium hypochlorite, complete with all safety and control equipment
- FKM piston diaphragm metering pumps