Products / Dosing Pumps / FKMF
EXACTLY DOSE THE MOST VARIED OF CHEMICALS.
The FKMF is a piston diaphragm dosing pump for exactly dosing almost all liquid chemicals. The output range is from 0-2400 l/h to 0-4000 l/h with a maximum back pressure of 4 bar. Through the use of a new, high-performance, frequency controled hydraulic drive the dosing capacity is continuously linearly adjustable between 0 % and 100 %. Output adjustment occurs on-site via a set point adjuster. Alternatively, the dosing pump can be controlled via an external analogue (4-20 mA) or bus signal.
Safety components are
- Liquid end in standard design with a double PVC diaphragm system, other materials are also available
- integrated diaphragm rupture signalization (on request) electronically guarantees an immediate warning
- overpressure valve integrated in the hydraulic system (TÜV certified), electronic alarm available on request
- under pressure relief protection device
- Vacuum safety valve to signalise failure in the suction line, electronic alarm available on request