To strengthen our team, we are looking for the following at our location in Weingarten (near Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Master Electrician/Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (m/f/d)
- Creating programs for control systems (Siemens S7-300, S7-1200 and Eaton Easy)
- Participation in the clarification of technical problems and development of improvement measures
- Electrical testing of dosing systems
- Adaptation development and new development of dosing systems and dosing pumps
- Carrying out developments
- You have completed vocational training with further training as an industrial foreman or technician, specialising in electrical engineering, or a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, work independently and are solution-oriented.
- You have good knowledge in the field of measurement and control technology.
- Your working style is independent and reliable.
- Ideally, you have already worked with EPLAN or comparable CAE systems.
- Experience in PLC programming (TIA Portal, S7-300, S7-1200) is desirable.
This is what we offer you:
- A varied, interesting job in a small team.
- Collaboration in interesting, diverse projects
- An attractive salary
- A well-founded induction by experienced colleagues as well as further training opportunities
- Good accessibility thanks to the S-Bahn stop in the immediate vicinity
- Bicycle leasing
Become part of our family business!
We look forward to receiving your application documents to
Alltech Dosing Systems GmbH
Mrs. Ines Weller
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 2, 76356 Weingarten, Germany
If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Weller on the following telephone number:
+49 7244 70 26-0