For the neutralization process e.g. caustic soda is used. This is pumped with a circulating pump into the scrubber system.
The gas is aspirated by a fan and neutralized in counterflow in the scrubber.
The capacity of the circulation pump and also the fan is controlled as a function of the chlorine gas concentration in the operating environment.
COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED AND TESTED
The main components of the scrubber are
- 2 tanks made of PE for neutralization liquid, with level indicator
- scrubber tower made of PE with neutralization column with transparent PVC sight glasses
- circulation pump for the scrubbing liquid, designed as submersible pump and built-into the storage tank for neutralization liquid
- circulation line with flowmeter, adjustable limit switch and distribution nozzle
- exhaust air connection with sleeve and demister and drain line for the condensate
- exhaust fan made of PE with frequency control
The scrubber is completely pre-assembled and tested.