WE WORK DIRECTLY FOR THE SUSTAINABLE USE OF WATER!
We are looking for
Service Technician to work in Germany and Switzerland (m/f/d)
– Customer service on site, mainly in Germany and Switzerland
– Repair and maintenance of pumps and dosing systems
– Carrying out all necessary service activities
– Documentation of the activities
– Commissioning of new systems on site
– Successfully completed training as an electronics technician for operating technology/mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
– Professional experience in pump and plant construction or a similar industry is an advantage
– Ability to work in a team and enjoy communicating with our customers
– Structured and goal-oriented way of working
– Very good self-organization and distinct self-motivation
What we offer you:
– Permanent and secure employment in a future-oriented industry on a full-time basis (40 hours, 30 vacation days)
– An attractive, performance-related salary (12.5 to 13 monthly salaries, capital-forming benefits/direct insurance after the probationary period)
– Flexitime with work starting between 7 and 8 a.m.
– A varied, interesting job in a small/nice team
– The opportunity to make a difference in interesting and diverse projects.
– Structured, well-founded induction by a personal tutor
– Opportunities for further training
– Pleasant, bright working environment, equipped to the latest standards
– Convenient transport connections: free parking and suburban train in front of the building
– Bicycle leasing
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application at:
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Ines Weller at 07244-7026-0.