To strengthen our team of 35 employees at our location in Weingarten near Karlsruhe, we are looking for the following person with immediate effect or by arrangement.
- You have completed vocational training and further training as a mechanical engineering technician/designer work independently and in a solution-oriented manner.
- You have good knowledge of a 3D CAD system (e.g. Inventor, SolidWorks etc.)
- You have already gained experience with ERP software (e.g. abas)
- You have a good command of English
- Your working style is independent and reliable
- Design and execution of individual parts and assemblies in the area of mechanical engineering, taking into account static and building physics specifications.
- Constructive elaboration of customer-specific system concepts
- Preparation of all relevant documents for suppliers, production and assembly (e.g. preparation of parts lists)
- Permanent and secure employment in a future-oriented industry on a full-time basis (40 hours, 30 days of holiday)
- An attractive, performance-based salary (12.5 to 13 monthly salaries, capital-forming benefits/direct insurance after the probationary period)
- Flexitime with work starting between 7 and 8 a.m.
- A varied, interesting job in a small/nice team
- The opportunity to make a difference in interesting and diverse projects.
- Structured, in-depth induction with a personal tutor
- Further training opportunities
- Pleasant, bright working environment, equipped to the latest standards
- Convenient transport links: free parking and S-Bahn (suburban railway) in front of the building
- Office bike
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed
application by post or to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Ines Weller on tel. 07244-7026-0.